Thursday, January 12, 2006

Many Thanks!

I think I just might be able to get the hang of the blogging thing! LOL
I wanted to give a very heartfelt THANKS to "Doc" for allowing me to use his beautiful Military graphics for this page. Only someone who's been there could possibly create graphics that really hit your heart the way these have mine. I personally would like to thank you for your service to our country. It took very special men and women to endure Vietnam. But your courage and service, gave you a gift to make beautiful images that help us to remember. Youve touched my heart with your kind words for my daughter, thank-you so much.
I have added a link to "Doc's Military Graphics"... please visit and see his beautiful images!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter