Friday, January 13, 2006

Just a quiet Night

Is it really the weekend already? I've had such a busy week, tryin to get all of Poohys loose ends taken care of... and re-arranging the house to work better for Punkin. I finally got her room all done, where she can make the biggest mess she wants ,with all her toys. Boy oh boy I had forgotten about toys of a toddler...lol been many years since Ive tripped over the mountains of toys they leave in their path!
I've always kept her a day here... a few days there, when Poohy would have AT or Drills, but I have forgotten just how tired you get on a day in day out basis. I love it tho and wouldnt trade this time for all the world. ..... It's a very quiet night for me tonite... Punkin is with her other grandma and family for the weekend. Her daddy too, is deployed with the same unit as Poohy. So its a double tough time for both families, especially for Punkin. But she's well loved and terribly spoiled... and one day will understand and be proud of the sacrifice her parents are making.
My hubby is out visiting realitives, and my son is back to college after the holiday break.. its a nice break, to be "home alone" but feels very strange after this past hectic week.
I spoke to Poohy this morning... shes doing well, very busy with the mobilization process, and will be out in the field soon, so Im cherishing every call I get as they come :))) I sure miss her!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Yes, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Tell your daughter thanks for serving our country for me please. My son has just finished up his 18 month deployment.

It was a long 18 months, I will have to say that, but with all these wonderful other moms, spouses, etc., you too will get through your daughter's deployment. There were days when I honestly thought that I could not make it through one more day, but somehow I did.

Blogging helped me pass a lot of time, since Michael is my only child. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you and your family.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter