Wednesday, April 19, 2006

She's In Country...

It's been a long few weeks with no word from my Poohy! But at last, Ive had an email from her. She has left the staging area and has moved in country now. She's arrived at what I figure will be her home for the next year. It will suffice to say she is in Iraq. I learned its best not to say the where's or what's, to insure the unit's safety and security. She says, its a long line waiting to use the internet, but will write me when she can. Shes started her duties officially, and is settling in to her surroundings and routine. It was such a relief to hear from her!!! Next best thing to a voice I tell ya! Ive been walking on air, for the last few days, after weeks of not knowing and the uneasy feeling that just sits on your shoulders. Id say we are now into "The Long Haul" !!
I found this picture on the web, it's an older picture, but was new to me, I had to chuckle as it really hit home... so thought Id share a smile... and a little truth too!! (I do not know who this picture belongs to or I would list the credit)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, My name is Racheal Hogan. My husband is currently serving with your daughter over seas. I have been on your site a few times and I must say it is awesome! Also I love the picture!! It is so TRUE!!!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Patricia said...

HI Racheal! Thanks so much for coming to visit my little corner of the world! I cant wait til they come home, but we will survive if we all stick together!!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter