Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Ellusive Green Troll !

Not much news from Poohy. Last Ive heard was she's adjusting to the sandbox, fairly well. She says she doesnt plan on vacationing at the beach anytime in the near future, as she eaten alot of sand with every meal! She says the temperature was quite warm, but not as hot as it will be. The time change is a struggle to get used to Im sure. A heavy bout of Jet Lag set in and she was somewhat tired, but in very good spirits. We've been playing "Catch me if you can..." otherwise known as Instant Messenger tag !...LoL.. It will take awhile with the time difference to figure out when to reach each other.
So... Ive been keeping busy with the annual yard cleaning and getting prepared to plant my various flower and vegetable gardens. I cant wait for the beautiful flowers to bloom, I love springtime! Punkin and I are planning something special outside for Poohy, but we are not gonna spill the beans about it just yet... you'll just have to wait for the pictures!!!!
Punkin and I have a new addiction! We are on the hunt for the McDonalds trolls. She really wants the green one... but he's an elusive lil bugger, as we havent found him anywhere yet! Its been ALOT of years since I went "in search of" for the Mickey D's happy meal collectibles. You Moms know what Im talking about!
I ,myself have eaten more happy meals this past week than Ive ever wanted to!...lolol
We've called in family re-enforcements to help narrow the search. Only 3 more to go and we have em all!!! But green is the prize color!!! Ill find him yet...LOLOL
This kinda thing sure keeps me young at heart, I never thought Id be scrambling after this stuff at my age!!! I must say it's been fun... especially watching her little eyes light up with each new color!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I know what you mean about the time change. It took me so long to get it down when my son was over there. I finally just had cingular add yahoo instant messenger to my cell phone, and then I could go and do whatever I wanted to do, and not miss his messages or his calls. Those few times I did miss him, my heart broke.

Hope all is going good for your daughter.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter