Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What WONT We Do For Our Kids! LOL

It's been quite a crazy few days around here! This has been hard not being able to talk to Poohy much, with all the extensive training going on. Just getting us prepared for the long stretches of no phone calls to come Im sure....Im on pins and needles hoping she'll get a few days pass before she leaves country. To pass the time I even cleaned out her car... (someone musta bumped me on the head...lol) I have decided, she could have gotten stranded for a week and truely survived in that car!!! She wouldnt have gone thirsty with all the half opened pop bottles... nor hungry, with all the have opened bags of junk food... and now I know where all the missing socks go when they get lost in the washer... they end up in Poohy's car...LMAO!!! Now when she says she cant find anything, Ill always tell her to check the back seat of her car. She so famous for tossing everything back there. This is the 1st time I think Ive ever seen the floors in the backseat, since the day she bought it! I even took Armour All to the whole inside... WOW looks like new again, Wont she be surprised! I even drove it to town and washed and vacuumed it out. Its really a riot to watch kids in town drive up next to me...(as I have her amp and speaker box cranked up... no darlin I havent blown your speakers...... yet!) And when they look over to where the car is thumping to the tunes of Outkast... they see this old broad drivin... cracks em up I tell ya...lol.
I think Spring is finally on the way, it was beautiful today! Papaw took Punkin out for a ride thru the woods on the 3 wheeler,(mind you he crawled at a snails pace in 1st gear, under the hawk eye of Mamaw!) and learned this is gonna be her favorite thing to do this summer. He about never got her off of it! Country girl in the making!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter