Thursday, February 02, 2006

Everyone will miss you "SGT. P"!!


What a guy!!! This is SFC. Javier Pedrosarivera(& Poohy). He is in charge of Det.1 of the 380th QM Co. This is the unit Poohy was part of, Pre-Deployment. Kindly refered to as " SGT. P ".From a parents stand point he is just a fantastic, all around nice guy! He took all of his soldiers into his heart , as well as their families. A fine leader, but I would say most soldiers also considered him a good friend. At deployment, you could see in his eyes the sadness of seeing off his troops. A good portion of the unit was sent to become part of the 1008th QM Co. Upon returning from their 18 month stint, they will continue to drill with the 380th, but sadly when that time comes, SGT. P will already be re-assigned elsewhere. So deployment was really a Good-Bye of sorts. We all became extend family..
SGT P. I truely enjoyed the last big gathering with you at the annual unit Christmas party. Everyones children just think you are the best! You always had a huge smile and a kind word whenever I saw you, I know it was hard to be chipper under the circumstances. You offered to help us family members, in any way you could, even though they, technically, were not your soldiers anymore. It really was no longer your responsibility, but I was touched by the kindness. Your soldiers are gonna miss you alot, but Im sure they agree with me when I say, that we wish you nothing but the very best things in life, wherever the road leads you. You are a great asset to the US Army, and wherever you are stationed the soldiers will have recieved a blessing!You'll always remain in our prayers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to let everyone know that pohhy is me nikki as well...i have had a few issues with this whole blog thing...something new for me. But if you see comments from pohhy, and poohy545 they are both me. I love you everyone

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter