Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Pictures!



I've been somewhat slack on posting, and I truely apologize! It's spring ! The Hubby and I have been quite the little busy bees, trying to clear 50-60 years of brush and briars from around our pond . We recently decided we wanted to see just what was under all the brush! We have found new landscape we never knew was there! We still have quite a way to go, but are making remarkable progress! I almost grabbed a snake WITH my hands...Im sure you can guess I bout messed up my britches on that one...LOL. As we clear ground, we are also planting lots of perennials, and Ive come to the conclusion that Im a "Hosta-holic", having planted over 50 of them now!
I finally was able to get our new family pictures scanned. These were taken just prior ,to Poohy leaving for her deployment.It's a task to get all your grown children together at one time AND get them to stand still long enough for pictures!! I so treasure these, it's been many years since weve taken pictures as a family. I just wanted to share with you!
I believe missed a call from Poohy today. Little fingers turned off the ringer to my phone..sure hate to miss a call, they seem so far in between. But we will survive, and appreciate the next call even more! Punkin and I have been very very busy putting the finishing touches on her "outside present" for her Mommy for "Mother's Day" I will post pictures very very soon! I think Poohy will be pleased ! Babygirl worked soo hard on it :))


4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

You have a beautiful family. I know you are very proud, and have every right to be. Can't wait to see the pictures of the surprise.

8:45 AM  
Blogger proud fan said...

Beautiful pictures - you have a very beautiful family. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Hooah!

2:11 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Thank-You proud fan... we can use all the prayer ya got :))
Patricia

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!! What a beautiful Family!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter