Sunday, May 21, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Wow... what a week, it's been quite busy despite all the rain. Is summer ever going to REALLY get here? 10 Days with rain each day, but today it was beautiful. Sunny and warm... FINALLY! More rain on the way tho. I think we only got a break to cut the grass, before the next round.
Punkin has been hitting me with the true colors of the "Terrible Two's" this week ! Trying me on every turn. Determined to "touch this" or "reach for that" deliberatly trying to see what will happen if she does this. I have so forgotten going thru this stage, she surely takes after her Mama thats a given...lol.
I talked to Poohy this week. She tells me it is very, very HOT in the sandbox now. The temperature had hit 108 degrees the day I spoke to her. She says the heat zaps the energy right out of ya ! I wonder what that temperature is with heat index added ??!! She's doing well, and staying very busy. She wants veggies, she says it seems that they always have brocoli...lol ( which she doesnt eat!). I sent out a box with all her favorites, complete with can opener...lol. Thank the Lord for microwaves! She hadsnt been able to see her Mother's Day garden yet, as the computers have been down for a few days. She'll be surprised tho, our local paper came out and did a story about Punkins garden for her Mommy, complete with pictures! She made the front page of our local newspaper! Ive mailed it to her,... she'll be proud as a peacock, that her babygirl made the front page :))
Im still planting flowers!... between the rains, we managed to get our vegtable garden planted today, I cant wait for fresh, homegrown veggies!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so neat that the paper did a story on your garden!!
Ah! the wonderful age of the "two's". How soon we forget...lol

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter