Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Time Out

Recently I took a time out from the computer and the blogging world. Ive been overwhelmed with all the events in my life lately. With the holiday, the whole deployment thing, and those lovely events that happen all at one time, when you are least prepared for them. Everything from losing my glasses to every car on the place breaking down at one time...lol. Weve had record heat here, with not much relief, and of course the air conditioning WOULD act up during all of it. To top it off, in the course of our clearing 4 acres of brush and briars, the Yellow Jackets decided I looked like a prime target for attack. They had a hay day with me, but Im recovering quickly. Im sure everyone has had times like this right ? Well maybe ours will slow down, or God I hope so! I have alot of catching up to do on my blog, and will be back to posting regularly! Thanks for hanging in there with me :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter