Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pictures From My Poohy




Its been awhile since Ive posted regular, its been quite busy around here! Gardening and canning... to birthdays, and holidays! My Poohy's Birthday came around this month, and it was quite hard spending the day without her. She and my Hubby share the birthday. We had a cookout and included her name on the birthday cake just like always. I sent her some homebaked goodies for her special day, but its just not the same Im sure. She told me via phone call that everyone there, made her feel special on her day, for that Im glad. This is the 1st year ever that Ive not been with my babygirl on her special day! She sent me some photos, and I was so excited to get them, so I figured Id share them here. From sandstorms to camel spiders... then throw in 145 degrees temerature last week, Im sure shes really missing home alot these days!She tells me the camel spiders really give her the willies, they can get quite large, and the run and jump really fast.She says shell never be scared of a plain old house spider ever again when she gets home...LOL. I love the picture of my babygirl where she managed to catch a catnap to get some relief from the heat! Theres a nice picture of a sunset/sunrise, and she says even with all the bad stuff she manages to see some beauty there :)) I guess it teaches you to appreciate the small stuff that we usually take for granted! Shell be coming home on leave in a few months... and I ~ JUST ~ CANT ~ WAIT !!!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter