Friday, December 15, 2006

Changes Changes

Wow , hard to belive its December already!.. I appologize for my absence but so much has been happening here! Punkin had her 3rd birthday... Poohy was home on leave( Many pictures to come!) and to top it all off .. we have purchased a new home and have been renovating and moving for over a month. Now that we are settling in, I will post all the fun of the recent events, Poohy being home on leave was sooooooo wonderful. Punkin was estatic to see her Mommy, and we all had a wonderful time. She had a huge birthday, and I have lotsa pictures to share.
I sure have missed my blogging and am trying to catch up on visiting all my favorite blogs as well...Thanks for bearing with me !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that your Poohy was home!!
Looking forward to the pics!!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Site Meter